Masai

Masai

Sunday, November 7, 2010

21 More Days!!!!


Ok!! So you know when you think about something for so long and then when it approaches you just want to run the other way. I mean ugh I really can't even imagine leaving here right now...I just really cant. I mean I want to go home please believe but I just can not imagine how "going home" is going to feel, how it will work, how I will handle it. This may sound wierd but I know at least Lexi Gorshe and Aleschia Johnson understands me lol. You start to feel like everything is life now, its not you in Africa anymore...its just life. So I cant fathom anything different. I love it here. But I cant wait to see my family.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You are right, I totally get what you are saying! Thanks for the shout out :D It will be so weird, don't know how of course, but I do know it will be a lot to handle, leaving all of this, the exact experience we spent so much time dreaming and planning for! Don't know what I think about leaving soon, but do know I'm so glad I can go back to the States and tell everyone I made some awesome friends! Love you!

    ReplyDelete